Monday, October 06, 2008

Canadian Dollar Update



Today the Canadian Dollar is down well over 2% and has just made a 16 month low! As you know I've been bearish on this currency and actually went short 5 trading days ago. I just exited half of my short position just moments ago as this has been a very large move in just a few days. I'll use a tight trailing stop for the remainder of the position to lock in profits.

For those of you who are curious as to why I went short this currency, you can read my original post "Potential Trade In The Canadian Dollar" which I posted on September 28th. They don't always work out this well, but when they do work you've got to be thankful and take some profits while you have them.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites