Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GOLD



I exited the remainder of my long gold position today which I've been holding since last month. Looking at the above chart of GLD, little damage was done to the up trend..In fact, GLD didn't even take out last week's low but I exited my position anyway because I'm really not sure what is going on right now. The dollar got crushed today which is what I've been anticipating... Gold even made an attempt to rally towards unchanged at one point this afternoon, but when it failed and headed back down, I exited my position when gold was down about 10 dollars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kevin, i did the same thing. best to wait it out on the futures side. I still have a ton of GLD, though.

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites