Thursday, January 18, 2007

EEM



As most of you know I have a short position in EEM and was looking to add on this pullback near the 50% mark which I spoke about a few days ago. I had orders to short but just missed getting filled by only a few tics! How frustrating is that??? EEM had a nice sell off today and I still have my original short position so it's not that upsetting, but it would have been nice to have added up there today. Do you think somebody read this blog a few days ago and jumped ahead of my order? (wink)

2 comments:

Chief Joseph said...

Kevin, assuming someone did short (wink) the EEM (sold naked Feb 110 call) a little short of the retracement you described, what would be your downside target. Would playing it out for a month on the option premium time erosion makes sense?

Kevin said...

My downside target is the 100 area and I think this trade will take at least 4 weeks.

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites