Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Gold Stocks Update


Above is a daily chart of GDXJ and in the lower panel is GLD which is the ETF for gold. If you recall my comments from last month you will know that I was bearish on the gold stocks because they failed to make a new high along with gold and silver.

I've been short GDXJ since last month and the trade did appear to be working (briefly) but today things changed in a big way and I got stopped out of my short position at a loss. I'll stand aside until I see an opportunity develop.


No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites