Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big Level To Watch For In The Bonds



The bond market (TLT) has been trending upward in a well defined rising channel since last June. I consider this channel significant because it accurately predicted the October high.

The big level to watch for is the bottom of the channel which comes in at around the 93.50 area. You'll notice last month's low also coincides with this price level which helps add more reliability that the 93 to 93.50 price zone should act as support. If however this support level fails, the next stop on the downside would be 89.50.

3 comments:

frank said...

Kevin

Any ideas on the USD ?- no bottom insight!

Kenneth Tomko said...

Kevin,
I am a fellow technician, and recently started a blog topmastinvestments.blogspot.com. I had a reader tee off on me about my liability in doing a market blog. Any idea how solid your disclaimer is? I like the idea of sharing my trades, until I get one wrong and someone sues me. Have any idea on this? Thanks for the help....

Kevin said...

I think my disclaimer is very clear about past performance, trading is risky, no guarantees, my posts are just my opinions....etc As long as you have a well written disclaimer on your blog, you should be ok.

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites