Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Natural Gas Update



As most of you know I've been very bullish on natural gas futures and so far I've been fortunate enough to catch a really big trade. I know some of you did the trade with me back in late January when I first wrote about this particular market so I just wanted to give an update as to where my protective stops are.

What I like to do is place my stops right below significant pivot points. As you can see in the above chart I marked off how I've been trailing my stop.

Right now my protective stop is just below last week's low which would lock in a very nice profit.

For those of you who are curious as to why I was bullish on natural gas you can read about it by clicking here and here

1 comment:

Cire said...

what a great move. you can't get a better formation than that to catch the second phase of a massive bull run, gold did the samething in the middle of its huge run. congrats, thats the type of move that can make your year!

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites