Thursday, May 15, 2008

Transports Make A New High Close



The transportation index made a new high close today. As you know I've been bullish on the transportation index based on Dow Theory and the head and shoulders formation that developed back in March.

I raised my protective stop just below this week's low to lock in profits.
My price objective is almost reached and on the next push up I will exit my long position.

Just so I don't confuse anyone, I'm not long the transportation index but I am long several transportation stocks. I'm simply using the transportation index to manage my stock positions.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites