Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Charts Of Interest



OIH testing support on big volume.




Nikkei breaks below the 2006 low.



Above is a chart of the four major currencies. Over the past few months the Japanese Yen has been the strongest currency while the British pound has been the weakest.



Above is a chart of GLD. As you can see gold has been hit hard over the past few days on big volume. Some of you questioned me when I exited my long position last week but now you can see why I sold my longs into the up move. If you remember I posted a chart about a week ago which warned of a top any day now. Maybe that top is in... we'll see....I have no position in gold at the moment.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites