Thursday, July 05, 2007

NASDAQ Continues To Rally



The NASDAQ continues to rally and show relative strength compared to the other indices. The NASDAQ moved higher today while the S&P and Dow Jones Industrials were actually flat on the day.

Last week I pointed out the relative strength in the NASDAQ and that is why I bought the Q's near the 50 day, but it looks like I got out a little too soon. I exited my long position on the close on Monday because we were close to my target and I'm looking to unwind my positions as we move into July and August. I plan on taking a lot of time off soon so I'd like to have on very few positions.

1 comment:

dankir said...

Hello Kevin

I absolutely love your work. I hope you wont be taking off for too long! But enjoy your holidays.

Best regards from Munich
Daniel

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites