Thursday, July 05, 2007

NASDAQ Continues To Rally



The NASDAQ continues to rally and show relative strength compared to the other indices. The NASDAQ moved higher today while the S&P and Dow Jones Industrials were actually flat on the day.

Last week I pointed out the relative strength in the NASDAQ and that is why I bought the Q's near the 50 day, but it looks like I got out a little too soon. I exited my long position on the close on Monday because we were close to my target and I'm looking to unwind my positions as we move into July and August. I plan on taking a lot of time off soon so I'd like to have on very few positions.

2 comments:

dankir said...

Hello Kevin

I absolutely love your work. I hope you wont be taking off for too long! But enjoy your holidays.

Best regards from Munich
Daniel

Kevin said...

Thanks Daniel

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites