Thursday, June 07, 2007

Utilities Falling Out Of Bed



If you've been reading my blog you would know that I have been bearish on the overall market. I've also been short reits since late April and early this week I shorted financial stocks and airlines.

The real money on the short side has been in these utility stocks. These stocks have had huge moves down over the past few days and I can't believe I overlooked this group. The UTY index looks like it is headed for its 200 day moving average which comes in around the 504 area.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites