Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Covering Some Reits Here



Today I exited half my short position in the reits. This trade turned out to be very profitable for me but I had to hold it since April.

The reason why I exited half the position is because if you look at this last leg down in the reit index, it is very similar in price and time to the previous down move. I marked off the swings in red so that you can see what I am referring to.

I'm still holding onto half my position because I think there could be more downside coming. My original analysis as to why I am bearish on there reits can be found here.

2 comments:

Closet Daytrader said...

I just want to let you know that I treassure your analysis and your blog.

Kevin said...

Thanks....thanks for reading.

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites