Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GOOG Update



One of my readers wanted to know if the cycle is still in play for GOOG so I'm posting the above chart.

I've been bullish on GOOG due to the 6 month cycle that has been dominating Google's price action since this stock began trading. So far the cycle is working perfectly and I am looking for a move over 500 for this stock.

You can place a protective stop below 435 or the trend line, whichever you are more comfortable using.

The entry for this trade was at 455 based on my inside week method.

My original forecast for GOOG can be read here

2 comments:

Sandro said...

Kevin, what do you think about XHB (homebuilders) chart?

(That's the hand that feeds me with all my puts)

Thanks!

Kevin said...

I have one word for the homebuiders....LOWER

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites