Friday, March 30, 2007

Stocks: Another Close Below The 50 day



I really don't have much to say about the S&P. As you can see the market had an outside day today as well as an inside week. So what exactly does that mean? I have no idea but I figured it sounded good so I wrote it.

The S&P did manage to post another close below its 50 day moving average. I'm leaning towards the short side but I'm more interested in playing individual stocks from the long and short side as opposed to making a market bet. The market can go in either direction from here so I see no edge in trying to guess, however there are stocks and groups that are in clear trends which are giving us an edge and that is what I've been focusing on.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites