Monday, March 12, 2007

Crude Oil



I'm not sure what to make of crude oil. I've been bullish since the lows in January and I remain bullish, however I took off my long trade today. Last week I bought USO looking for a move higher but instead I see an "M" formation against me. Looks like a minor double top so I took the trade off at a loss. It feels like crude oil wants to retrace into the fib zone so I'll just let the pullback play itself out and look to buy again when I feel oil is ready to go back up.

I still believe the seasonal low for oil was made in January of this year. I'm just trying to play the short term swings by getting in and out which means I run the risk of getting myself chopped up if crude oil doesn't start trending soon.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites