Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Dow Makes Another New High



My observation on the dow continues to work...I only wish I was more aggressive by buying more diamonds. I've been trying to buy individual dow stocks that are strong but I couldn't find any really good day trading setups.. All I have is a small DIA position which is working at the moment.

Notice in the above chart how this week's range is the largest range in the past few weeks and it's only Wednesday. The observation that I made last weekend was not only will this week be an up week for the dow, but the dow should also have a large weekly range.

On Friday we have options expiration so I expect some volatility to kick in tomorrow and Friday. Will the dow close near the high for the week? I sure hope so because I will exit on Friday's close. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites