Wednesday, December 20, 2006

NT ..This Is Only The Beginning



Ever since the reverse split, NT has been moving higher. If you look at the above chart you'll see a 3 year weekly chart of NT. Notice how tight the bollinger bands are. Usually large trending moves begin from such a tight contraction in volatility. What I find very interesting is the big volume that has been coming into the stock over the past 6 weeks. The fact that the stock is breaking out above the weekly bollinger bands right now is a very bullish sign and I think this is only the beginning of an extended upmove for this stock.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

All it has to do is go up to $1,000/share for me to break even and then I'll sell, I promise. I've been holding shares for 6 years and I'm just about sick of 'em.

Kevin said...

I hear you..I know people who have had NT for about 5 years too.....So frustrating

Unknown said...

Interesting... I used a completely different set of tools... yet reached the same conclusion as you
ie: highler lows, moved above its 200 day sma, indicators etc.

Money-Making Ideas

DISCLAIMER

This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Trading and investing involves high levels of risk. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
 
Google
Technorati Profile Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites